My Reading List

Being an avid reader, I always have a book on the go. Below are the books that I've read during my travels (continually updated as I go), along with my wishlist of books.

Read
Wicked - Gregory Maguire
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Seth Grahame-Smith
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown
Mini-Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella
The Backpacker
Twilight - Stephanie Meyer
New Moon - Stephanie Meyer
Eclipse - Stephanie Meyer
Breaking Dawn - Stephanie Meyer
Pop Babylon
Air Babylon
The Time Traveller's Wife
The Beach - Alex Garland
The Lost Girls (This was actually a travel blog I read about three girls doing a similar trip to me. I happened to notice this in the book store today - maybe I can turn this blog into a best selling book!)



Want to Read
Railway Bazaar - Paul Theroux
New Lauren Weisenberger
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment