Packing List

When reading travel blogs, my favourite blog is always a person's 'packing list'. I'm always interested to see what they took and especially love the pictures they take of their bag's contents. So in credence to them, here are a couple of pictures of what I am taking with me:

1. Main bag
(Almost) everything has been packed into Eagle Creek packing sacks, which everyone must try! It makes packing easier and finding things faster. I have 6 packing sacks:
1. Winter clothes
2. Summer clothes
3. Electronics and other miscellaneous items
4. Medical kit
5. Smaller items of clothing
6. Toiletry kit

2. Day Bag
You'll notice in this picture there are actually 2 day bags shown. One is purely for when I hike Mt Kinabalu, and will be disposed of immediately after.

3. Shoulder bag
A cheap Fendi knock off I bought on my last trip to Malaysia, it contains just the essentials: money, passport, camera, phone and lip gloss. (Included in the picture of my day bag contents above)
Sam also took a photo of the cash I'm taking ... looks like such a lot thanks to the conversion rates!
0 Responses

Post a Comment